POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV *ity test.. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  POV *ity test.. (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: POV *ity test..
Date: 30 Oct 1999 13:53:25
Message: <381B31F8.6CCC2C01@povray.org>
Alex Vandiver wrote:

> Without further ado,
> POV-Ray *ity test, 50 questions

41.  Is that bad?  Can it be treated?

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Vandiver
Date: 30 Oct 1999 14:40:12
Message: <381B3BB0.E62F832D@tiac.net>
For those ambiguous questions, the following scoring system is proposed.
Points start with sphere{0,1 pigment{rgb <0,0,0>}}  Scoring is as follows:
     Answer      |     Scoring
Yes              | Add rgb <0.02,0,0>
Qualified yes/no | Add rgb <0,0.02,0>
No               | Add rgb <0,0,0.02>
[Optional]
For each that have become habit, add a separate normal statement.
Finish statement accorded to those who actually render their final points..

-Alex Vandiver

Post a reply to this message