POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV *ity test.. : Re: POV *ity test.. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV *ity test..
From: Rune
Date: 30 Oct 1999 18:41:26
Message: <381b7416@news.povray.org>
Alex Vandiver wrote:
>..used media?
> ..and gotten it to work the first time?
>..changed the source?
> ..and had it work the way you wanted the first time?
> ..with beneficial consequences?

I think there should be no "and gotten it work the
first time?" questions.
It should never be too late to score 100% in the future.

>..shamelessly stolen and modified one of the examples?
>..posted a binary in the wrong group?
>..been involved in a flame war? (>50 messages in one thread)

I think one shouldn't be forced to do "bad" things to reach 100%

Just my 2 kr...

BTW. my score: 25 out of 50

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated October 17: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,