POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPovRay ... a Java port Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  JPovRay ... a Java port (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: Re: JPovRay ... a Java port
Date: 12 Oct 1999 13:52:50
Message: <38037572@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson <gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote:
: Cool.  It would be neat if it had animation support.

  What kind of animation support you mean? Povray has animation support, FYI.

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Oct 1999 15:50:13
Message: <38039061.F11058@my-dejanews.com>
Pov makes wonderful TGA's. Pov can make a still image where things happen based
on a clock variable.

I want an animation to run based on my algorithm all day.

look at.
http://hmt.com/cwr/boids.html

Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Greg M. Johnson <gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote:
> : Cool.  It would be neat if it had animation support.
>
>   What kind of animation support you mean? Povray has animation support, FYI.
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]

Post a reply to this message