POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images (Message 41 to 46 of 46)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images
Date: 30 Sep 1999 23:47:58
Message: <37f42eee@news.povray.org>
The message?  You'll have to ask the author Gautam Lad if you can use his
message.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Oct 1999 10:15:17
Message: <37f4c1f5@news.povray.org>
Well, even though you're teasing me, I'd say about $15.  Please keep in mind
I don't know the original value.  If it were a $50 book new and it's 8 years
old lets say, and good condition, probably give $20.  Not worth it to give
up at that price eh? Ha ha.

Bob

Ron Parker <par### [at] fwicom> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 03:55:14 -0500, Bob Hughes wrote:
> >  Also wanted to find a couple other early things like the Walnut Creek
CD
> >and whatever books relating to POV.
>
> How much would you pay for a gently used copy of Ray Tracing Creations? :)
> Not that I'd sell mine, of course...

Post a reply to this message