POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tools for creating image maps ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  tools for creating image maps ? (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Mike
Subject: Re: tools for creating image maps ?
Date: 22 Sep 1999 00:40:58
Message: <37E85BC9.E9DAF428@aol.com>
> > So, in short, I pretty much stick to 32-bit targa or PNG images with alpha
> > channels for 99% of my image mapping.
>
> Using Paint Shop Pro to create?

Sometimes, but I tend to use photopaint for most of my painting and touching up
jobs.  That's not to say that I don't think PSP is capable of doing just about
anything - factoring the price gap between it and the competition, I think it's
the better app for most people.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message