POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tools for creating image maps ? : Re: tools for creating image maps ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:11:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tools for creating image maps ?
From: Charles
Date: 24 Sep 1999 21:37:20
Message: <37EC26B3.59CC7728@enter.net>
Ken Tyler wrote:

> Any idea what PSP v6 is going for ? I paid us $49 for PSP v4.0.

Well, as a couple people mentioned, there's a special for v5 users
of the same as you got 4.0 ($49), which, according to the card they
sent is supposed to be $60 off the JASC recommended price. If you
don't get that card, email 'em and grumble a little. They'll probably
extend the deal to all previous users ... I know when I upgraded
to 5, I hadn't previously upgraded since version 3 and I still got
the cheapy upgrade offer for that just the same.

Charles
--
http://www.enter.net/~cfusner
"...Then darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time,