POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Visions of "BLESS YOU!" (Message 46 to 55 of 65)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!"
Date: 13 Aug 1999 09:36:18
Message: <37b41f52@news.povray.org>
Yeah, a lot of people do that (I'm serious, I'm talking about real life
there).

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Margus Ramst wrote in message <37B41D72.7678B6BC@peak.edu.ee>...
>Lance Birch wrote:
>>
>> I just find it disappointing that some people don't get what I mean and
>> actually think the new millennium starts at the start of the year 2000,
and
>> not the real start which is at the start of 2001.
>>

>Maybe they're just teasing you? It's so much fun - you take the bait every
>single time :)
>
>Margus

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 13 Aug 1999 11:11:45
Message: <37B4352A.B8625930@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:

> Lance Birch wrote:
> >
> > I just find it disappointing that some people don't get what I mean and
> > actually think the new millennium starts at the start of the year 2000, and
> > not the real start which is at the start of 2001.
> >

> Maybe they're just teasing you? It's so much fun - you take the bait every
> single time :)
>
> Margus

Bingo !!!!!!

I never said I dissagreed I simply pointed out that there did not need to be
a year zero when counting time as long as you have a zero reference point
to start counting time from. Lance is so easy to bait he jumped in without
even reading my message. I snicker in his general direction !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

Perhaps then my contributions aren't really necessary here.

> I snicker in his general direction !

I'm used to it.

--
Lance.