POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" : Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:09:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!"
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 13 Aug 1999 16:48:10
Message: <37b4848a@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker <par### [at] fwicom> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:16:15 -0400, Bill DeWitt wrote:
> >    But don't take it personally, some folk are just more literal minded
> >that others, right now, the less literal people rule...
> >

> You misspelled "literate." :)

    Hey! No fair!

        Now I've got Breyer's Yogurt all over my monitor! Just when I was
going to type a witty and telling rejoinder about the value of a
mathematical mind being devalued in an age of Grade 8 reading level masses
of Astrology following minions of the Orwellian Newspeak driven media...

    But now that I've been branded illiterate (and we all know how
painful -that- can be), I'll just have to say, "doy huh! I better go buys me
some lottery tickets befo them puters all get a y2k virus an I has to hide
up in the cellar wid my rifle and my cusins"