POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" : Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!"
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 13 Aug 1999 16:16:17
Message: <37b47d11@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch <lan### [at] usanet> wrote in message

> I just find it disappointing that some people don't get what I mean and
> actually think the new millennium starts at the start of the year 2000,
and
> not the real start which is at the start of 2001.

    Well I get a little weary of folk who can't see that while we all agree
that they may be mathematically correct about the number of years that have
passed, they are nonetheless quite wrong about when the Millennium ends. It
ends when we say it does.

    But don't take it personally, some folk are just more literal minded
that others, right now, the less literal people rule...