POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Focal blur confidence (Message 17 to 26 of 46)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Focal blur confidence
Date: 10 Aug 1999 13:28:23
Message: <37B060F0.FA43A7B2@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> Watch me not take the bait.

Ok. It is your choice after all and I will at least respect that.

Viva la Netscape !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

From: Margus Ramst
Date: 10 Aug 1999 20:08:02
Message: <37B0BEE5.EB8F4A82@peak.edu.ee>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:14:47 -0700, Ken wrote:
> >

> >Ron Parker wrote:
> >
> >>  It's far better than anything Netscape will ever produce.
> >
> >  I personally like Netscape and resent the implications you are making about
> >my preferred choice of software. Had you said the same about Internet Exporer
> >I would have happily agreed with you but since this was not the case you have
> >some explaining to do Sir.
>
> Watch me not take the bait.

Dang! And I was really hoping...
Ken is right, of course. So there's not much to say. >:)

Margus

Post a reply to this message