POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  #read fiasco (Message 83 to 92 of 102)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Re: BLESS YOU!
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:46:00
Message: <37B1B6DC.110487C6@giwersworld.org>
Ken wrote:

> Matt Giwer wrote:

> >         I will await the opinion of the newsgroup owners in reguards to
> > the subject of a Netscape utility.

> >         Pardon if I do not take you as authortitative.

> You asked for the source of server access and posting policy. I provided you
> with exactly the information you requested. You may do with that information
> as you and you alone see fit. I do not claim authority over you or anyone
> else nor do I accept that responsibility in any regard. Please don't shoot
> me I am only the messenger.

	I suggest in that place were the servers don't shine there is
the ability to script out the non-compliant poats. If you have a
problem, contect me. Only $US200 per hour, prepay 1000.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
> : Will you accept me as a friend?
>
>   Of course.

	Happinees!

	Now did you see the eclipse in France?

Post a reply to this message

Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
: 	Now did you see the eclipse in France?

  I have never been in France.
  .fi stands for Finland. And I didn't see it. It has been cloudy all the
day :/