POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Ken
Date: 11 Aug 1999 15:04:50
Message: <37B1C93F.C4FB6DBD@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> I hate censorship as much as the next guy, but anyone who says Ken Tyler
> is a nice guy should be censored off the face of the earth. :)

  If Ken Tyler wants to call Ken Tyler a nice guy who am I to deny Ken Tyler
that right ?

--
Mr. Ken "So I Ain't no Nice a Guy After All" Tyler

See My Piddly 700+ Stinking, Rotton, Not So Nice, Povray, and All Around Poor,
3D Rendering, and Dumb, Stupid, Raytracing, Broken Links, at the Following,
Useless, Worthless, Poorly Constructed, and Maintained, Wannabe, Web Site
For the Loser in All of Us at: