POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Ken
Date: 11 Aug 1999 14:38:57
Message: <37B1C32C.B98753CA@pacbell.net>
Matt Giwer wrote:

>         I suggest in that place were the servers don't shine there is
> the ability to script out the non-compliant poats. If you have a
> problem, contect me. Only $US200 per hour, prepay 1000.

 "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment
  by men of zeal, well meaning, without understanding."
                        - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

                                   and

    "Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself.
     It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime."
                        - Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart

                                   and

    "Govern thy self as you would have others govern you."
                        -  Povray User and All Around Nice Guy Ken Tyler

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: