POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  #read fiasco (Message 81 to 90 of 102)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: BLESS YOU!
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:41:07
Message: <37b1b5b3@news.povray.org>
Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
: Will you accept me as a friend?

  Of course.

: --
: <blink>---please--don't---</blink>

: 	BTW: the above line is for folks who love the HTML because it
: will blink and annoy them and maybe encourage them not to work in
: the HTML mode.

  That's what I call a good signature ;)

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Aug 1999 13:45:08
Message: <37b1b6a4@news.povray.org>
In article <37b1af6c@news.povray.org> , par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) wrote:

> That "X-Authenticated-User: teamacct" header means Alan is a member of the
> POV-Team.

I didn't notice that others can identify us this way as I never noticed that
the authentication name is in the header. Interesting...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.