POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:41 EDT (-0400)
  Twysted.net (Message 37 to 46 of 66)
From: Twyst
Subject: Re: Twysted.net
Date: 2 Aug 1999 13:32:53
Message: <37a5d645@news.povray.org>
Strange. Really. I just did some testing, and it looks fine in a window of
536x196 (640x480, default browser size)
It's all tables, set to 100% of width. I can't imagine why it gives you a
hassle.

Twyst

Post a reply to this message

From: Twyst
Date: 2 Aug 1999 15:30:51
Message: <37a5f1eb@news.povray.org>
OK. The page you should all be pointing at is http://24.108.7.134/index.htm

I've gotten the macros up so far, and I'm working on the search and submit
forms.

I'll get the domain name pointed at this address soon.

Post a reply to this message