POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: David Heys
Date: 2 Aug 1999 15:51:31
Message: <37A5F6BC.6BF4903F@hotmail.com>
> Anyways.. I have a quick preview of the site look up at
> http://24.108.7.134/work.htm
>
> Give me some feedback on it, please.

Jumping in here late in the game (sucks not checking the newsgroup for half a
week). The page looks fine for me at 1280*1024 no matter how I resize it. That's
on IE 5. I think it's a good idea sticking to simple color combo's and not a lot
of flash (no pun intended). People come to your site for information and it's
content, so I think your emphasis should be on easy navigation. Not too many
choices at initial entry, and breaking it down into sub-sections from there. I
think one of your most important pages will end up being a site map page.

I look forward to the completed site.

David