POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 2 Aug 1999 18:09:58
Message: <37a80d57.26674032@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:28:00 -0600, "Twyst" <twy### [at] twystednet> wrote:

>OK. The page you should all be pointing at is http://24.108.7.134/index.htm
>
>I've gotten the macros up so far, and I'm working on the search and submit
>forms.
>
>I'll get the domain name pointed at this address soon.

Good to see you getting back online.
All is not well with with your pages using Netscape 4.06,
Comparing it with the smart look it has under IE4, the layout is coming out very
badly.
All the text is too small and the main heading is tiny, also, as Ron Parker says, the
text
is not wrapping.
Hope you can sort it as I prefer to use Netscape.
David

dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com