POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity question (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Larry Fontaine
Subject: Radiosity question
Date: 19 Sep 1999 23:44:19
Message: <37E5ABC5.4B464BF6@isd.net>
I understand the basic idea of radiosity, and I think it would help some
of my scenes. But I'm confused by all this distance-error-reuse stuff,
and the documentation had me lost back at the word apple. Can someone
give me, or point me too, a good comprehensive explanation of all these
parameters? I need a sort of "Radiosity for Dummies"...

Post a reply to this message

> I understand the basic idea of radiosity, and I think it would help some
> of my scenes. But I'm confused by all this distance-error-reuse stuff,
> and the documentation had me lost back at the word apple. Can someone
> give me, or point me too, a good comprehensive explanation of all these
> parameters? I need a sort of "Radiosity for Dummies"...

I only know of this one, which is pretty good IMO:

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/pics/Radiosity_test2/

The most info is under the comments link.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message