POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Striscia and general bogglings Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Striscia and general bogglings (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Striscia and general bogglings
Date: 27 Aug 1999 16:23:41
Message: <37c6f3cd@news.povray.org>
I've totally lost it. Not the file, but the post or e-mail or list that
this was announced on. I wanted to compliment the author and thank him but I
can't find the thread. I read it just this morning!

    So ... thanks! Great job!

    Anyway... I found it at...
http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm
   ... and it looks very handy (and makes me wonder if I am all that darn
smart after all) and I wish I had several more hours in a day to play with
this and everything else I have learned or has been made available to me in
the past month or so....

    I saw Giles Tran's "Eve's First Morning" post and now I can't believe
that I have had the pipe thing on my hard drive for over a month and haven't
even looked at it...

    This POV thing is getting out of hand.... 8-)

Post a reply to this message

That set of macros is the work of Daniele Varrazzo. I have this
address for him pir### [at] officineit .

There's an annouce in povray.general, title :     Striscia lofter: v.
1.01

>    I've totally lost it. Not the file, but the post or e-mail or
list that
>this was announced on. I wanted to compliment the author and thank
him but I
>can't find the thread. I read it just this morning!
>
>    So ... thanks! Great job!
>
>    Anyway... I found it at...
>http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm
>   ... and it looks very handy (and makes me wonder if I am all that
darn
>smart after all) and I wish I had several more hours in a day to play
with
>this and everything else I have learned or has been made available to
me in
>the past month or so....
>
>    I saw Giles Tran's "Eve's First Morning" post and now I can't
believe
>that I have had the pipe thing on my hard drive for over a month and
haven't
>even looked at it...
>
>    This POV thing is getting out of hand.... 8-)

Post a reply to this message

>     I've totally lost it. Not the file, but the post or e-mail or list that
> this was announced on. I wanted to compliment the author and thank him but I
> can't find the thread. I read it just this morning!
>
>     So ... thanks! Great job!
>
>     Anyway... I found it at...
> http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm
>    ... and it looks very handy (and makes me wonder if I am all that darn
> smart after all) and I wish I had several more hours in a day to play with
> this and everything else I have learned or has been made available to me in
> the past month or so....
>
>     I saw Giles Tran's "Eve's First Morning" post and now I can't believe
> that I have had the pipe thing on my hard drive for over a month and haven't
> even looked at it...
>
>     This POV thing is getting out of hand.... 8-)

I went out of control months ago !!!

If you can possibly imagine all of the sites I visited putting my links
collectrion together you can image how many Pov related utilities I now
have littering my hard drives. In fact I may have to buy another hard drive
soon just to store them on :)

  Ken ? "Yes ?" Ken replied. "You have to stop downloading so many files"
Ken said. "I know but I just can't help myself" Ken replies in turn. "Just
so you know" Ken replies to Ken almost sadly.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

Just as long as you don't say " mmm... What? I wasn't listening."

>   Ken ? "Yes ?" Ken replied. "You have to stop downloading so many files"
> Ken said. "I know but I just can't help myself" Ken replies in turn. "Just
> so you know" Ken replies to Ken almost sadly.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> Just as long as you don't say " mmm... What? I wasn't listening."

Too late.