POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Striscia and general bogglings : Re: Striscia and general bogglings Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:09:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Striscia and general bogglings
From: Ken
Date: 27 Aug 1999 18:22:43
Message: <37C70F6B.6B3C8989@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     I've totally lost it. Not the file, but the post or e-mail or list that
> this was announced on. I wanted to compliment the author and thank him but I
> can't find the thread. I read it just this morning!
>
>     So ... thanks! Great job!
>
>     Anyway... I found it at...
> http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm
>    ... and it looks very handy (and makes me wonder if I am all that darn
> smart after all) and I wish I had several more hours in a day to play with
> this and everything else I have learned or has been made available to me in
> the past month or so....
>
>     I saw Giles Tran's "Eve's First Morning" post and now I can't believe
> that I have had the pipe thing on my hard drive for over a month and haven't
> even looked at it...
>
>     This POV thing is getting out of hand.... 8-)

I went out of control months ago !!!

If you can possibly imagine all of the sites I visited putting my links
collectrion together you can image how many Pov related utilities I now
have littering my hard drives. In fact I may have to buy another hard drive
soon just to store them on :)

  Ken ? "Yes ?" Ken replied. "You have to stop downloading so many files"
Ken said. "I know but I just can't help myself" Ken replies in turn. "Just
so you know" Ken replies to Ken almost sadly.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: