POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Striscia and general bogglings : Striscia and general bogglings Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Striscia and general bogglings
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 27 Aug 1999 16:23:41
Message: <37c6f3cd@news.povray.org>
I've totally lost it. Not the file, but the post or e-mail or list that
this was announced on. I wanted to compliment the author and thank him but I
can't find the thread. I read it just this morning!

    So ... thanks! Great job!

    Anyway... I found it at...
http://members.xoom.com/dvarrazzo/ipov.htm
   ... and it looks very handy (and makes me wonder if I am all that darn
smart after all) and I wish I had several more hours in a day to play with
this and everything else I have learned or has been made available to me in
the past month or so....

    I saw Giles Tran's "Eve's First Morning" post and now I can't believe
that I have had the pipe thing on my hard drive for over a month and haven't
even looked at it...

    This POV thing is getting out of hand.... 8-)