POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray and my clock. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  POVray and my clock. (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: GRedway
Subject: Re: POVray and my clock.
Date: 29 Aug 1999 19:20:40
Message: <37C9C04B.C6446911@Totalise.co.uk>
I considered that, but it really shouldn't happen with a computer a
little over a year old.

	Graham Redway

TonyB wrote:

> I had the same problem. Look into replacing your CMOS battery.
>
> --
> Anthony L. Bennett
> http://welcome.to/TonyB
>
> Non nova, sed nove.

Post a reply to this message

From: GRedway
Date: 29 Aug 1999 19:22:47
Message: <37C9C0CA.265AFF5@Totalise.co.uk>
Sleep. You know you've been doing it when you wonder where the keyboard
imprint in your face has come from.

	Graham Redway.

"The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million too one, he
said."

Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Sleep! what sleep
>
> Mick