POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray and my clock. : Re: POVray and my clock. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVray and my clock.
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 1 Sep 1999 19:45:13
Message: <37cd6ea2.10247925@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:34:22 -0800, "Mr. Art" <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote:

>My wife is just glad that I have a hobby that keeps me home most of
>the time. She doesn't complain when I comment on sunsets or flowers
>either.
>Mr. Art

Mine gets bemused by my daylight activities. Wandering around town
with her I'll be watching something different each time - sometimes
it's people's hair, or the way they're walking. Most recently it's
been their ear-rings (because I was introducing some into an animation
and wanted to check out their reflectivity and "looseness" within the
ear.

She seems to find it mildly amusing that I'm not only able to draw my
eyes away from chest height but when I've a POV idea in mind rarely
even get to that angle!

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/