POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : art ideas - robot figure Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  art ideas - robot figure (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John M  Dlugosz
Subject: art ideas - robot figure
Date: 23 Aug 1999 22:58:38
Message: <37c20a5e@news.povray.org>
I need a "robot" figure, something crude and boxy and angular.  I'm debating
doing it from scratch using a text editor and CSG, or using Poser.  Poser
can replace "parts" with my own, but can I supply my own parts as POV
objects or do I have to use 3ds mesh objects?  Or can I somehow find the
keypoint data out of a poser file and use that to position my own objects?

--John

Post a reply to this message