POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : setting options Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  setting options (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: setting options
Date: 25 Aug 1999 00:56:06
Message: <37C37734.E729B08@pacbell.net>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:53:54 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >It would also be nice if the program read my mind :)
>
>   "error on lines [1..1000000]. LF/CR expected but "{" found instead."
>
> --
> Alan

:)

Maybe it would not be such a good idea after all. I am left handed so my
code would be not only non indented but backward as well. Try to parse
that !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

> > On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:53:54 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> >
> > >It would also be nice if the program read my mind :)
> >
> >   "error on lines [1..1000000]. LF/CR expected but "{" found instead."
> >
> > --
> > Alan
>
> :)
>
> Maybe it would not be such a good idea after all. I am left handed so my
> code would be not only non indented but backward as well. Try to parse
> that !
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

Hey! That's not a problem. I wrote a program which reads the text
from a
file and writes it backwards :)

--
Wojtek Bauman aka reaver | rea### [at] spleenwawpl | ICQ: 3429749 |
http://reaver.spleen.waw.pl | PGP: finger bauman@inx.pm.waw.pl |

Post a reply to this message

> Hey! That's not a problem. I wrote a program which reads the text
> from a
> file and writes it backwards :)
>
> --
> Wojtek Bauman aka reaver | rea### [at] spleenwawpl | ICQ: 3429749 |
> http://reaver.spleen.waw.pl | PGP: finger bauman@inx.pm.waw.pl |

Ok but can you write a program that reads the text from my mind and
write it foreward ? :)