POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : setting options : Re: setting options Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: setting options
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Aug 1999 16:01:35
Message: <37c44b9f@news.povray.org>
My guess would be non-related sections of the source code. Part to do
the Ini and command line type stuff and part to do the script parsing.
As you know, the only thing relayed back to a scene file is 'clock'
and a few things like scene file name, etc. By "technical", you could
say that there is no passing interpretation probably which exists
outside the two sections. Yet there might be after all. I never did
get the 3.0, nor the 3.1, source. Had a thought, remember the screen
resolution manipulation in that custom compile? Answer must be there
somewhere then.

Bob