POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3DMF file format Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  3DMF file format (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ken
Subject: 3DMF file format
Date: 20 Aug 1999 02:58:22
Message: <37BCFC92.FDDB0720@pacbell.net>
Howdy Pardners,

 Any of ya'll know something about this here 3DMF file format and if
there be any conversion like programs available that will do one of
them there 3dmf2pov conversion type things ?

Ketch ya later,

--
Ken Tyler

Ya'll come see my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links right here:
P.O. Box http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message