POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:56 EDT (-0400)
  I heard it on the news a few days ago... (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: TonyB
Subject: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
Date: 26 Jul 1999 22:04:47
Message: <379D0565.80EB6405@panama.phoenix.net>
...but I didn't look for the information until today. Check out the
latest development from Hewlett-Packard Laboratories. Raytracing is
going to get really great (in about 5-10 years).

http://www.hpl.hp.com/news/molecules_that_compute.html

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.

Post a reply to this message

> ...but I didn't look for the information until today. Check out the
> latest development from Hewlett-Packard Laboratories. Raytracing is
> going to get really great (in about 5-10 years).
>
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/news/molecules_that_compute.html
>
> --
> Anthony L. Bennett

Raytracing is really great already.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

I think what he means is that it's going to become really, really great.

Samuel

Ken wrote:

> TonyB wrote:
> >
> > ...but I didn't look for the information until today. Check out the
> > latest development from Hewlett-Packard Laboratories. Raytracing is
> > going to get really great (in about 5-10 years).
> >
> > http://www.hpl.hp.com/news/molecules_that_compute.html
> >
> > --
> > Anthony L. Bennett
>
> Raytracing is really great already.