POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Jul 1999 08:35:50
Message: <379da7a6@news.povray.org>
Not trying to put a damper on this and please don't flame me, but does
anyone else get the feeling that soon we're going to have too much power and
we as humans just won't be able to handle it?

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind