POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: TonyB
Date: 27 Jul 1999 07:35:47
Message: <379D8B35.6E4531B9@panama.phoenix.net>
Exactly. =) We are really at a turning-point right now. Things are getting
better and better on an almost monthly schedule. The new versions of
programs and plugins are making graphics better than ever. And POVers like
SamuelT. are discovering hidden power in old allies. We need better
equipment... these chips will do that...

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.