POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  I heard it on the news a few days ago... (Message 39 to 48 of 48)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
Date: 30 Jul 1999 01:02:59
Message: <37a13203@news.povray.org>
Spider wrote in message <379F60EC.D750860A@bahnhof.se>...
>religion exists... *sigh* the world is doomed </hides> ok, throw the
>first rock now.. someone? anyone? nah :)

Smash!  A large rock comes flying out of your monitor aimed at your head!
:-)

Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 30 Jul 1999 02:02:24
Message: <37a13ff0@news.povray.org>
Very true :)  hehe, I'd hate to try that one... talk about all the minor
determinants... epp!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Marc Schimmler wrote in message <37A02A54.BE4963E2@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>Lance Birch wrote:
>>
>> Freaky indeed :)
>>
>> As soon as it came out in Australia I rushed to see it, the name itself
made
>> me immediately interested!!!  :)  hehe
>>
>> Speaking of matrices, where A,B,C are conformable and A,C are known,
where
>> AB=C then B=A^-1C therefore B can be found if it is unknown... hehe, OK,
I'm
>> done now...
>>
>> --
>> Lance.
>>

>If C has 100000 rows and columns or more you might think that finding
>C^(-1) a difficult task even with a computer. :-)
>
>Marc
>--
>Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message