POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I heard it on the news a few days ago... : Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I heard it on the news a few days ago...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 30 Jul 1999 02:06:04
Message: <37a140cc@news.povray.org>
They were naive... we have the power to think things through (hopefully
logically) but we still don't see the dangers.  Oh well, let the downfall of
the world come :P

(plus I've never seen a car pose a threat to international security, store
records about ME or crack an encryption code +ADs--)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Steve wrote in message +ADw-37A0469C.6ABC1B89+AEA-ndirect.co.uk+AD4-...
+AD4-Lance
+AD4-
+AD4-They said something like that about the first engine driven road
+AD4-vehicles.  Thay thought that above say 29 mph that your lungs
+AD4-would cave in.