POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV on IRIX 6.5 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  POV on IRIX 6.5 (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Maneesh Yadav
Subject: POV on IRIX 6.5
Date: 22 Jul 1999 18:40:38
Message: <37979DE5.BDA3E894@scripps.edu>
Whe I say

display=1

in my povray.ini file on my SGI octane (well mine as long as I'm here:)
I don't get the picture being rendered on the display, but the file
seems outputeed fine, any hints from SGI POV users?

Post a reply to this message

> in my povray.ini file on my SGI octane (well mine as long as I'm here:)
> I don't get the picture being rendered on the display, but the file
> seems outputeed fine, any hints from SGI POV users?

Never use a ini file. Try the command line. Something like:

x-povray +imyfile.pov +l/here/are my/includes +d +v +w400 +h300 +x +p
+a0.3

It works for my O2 under IRIX 6.3

All the Best,

Marc