POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The copious free time of the POV-Ray group Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  The copious free time of the POV-Ray group (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: The copious free time of the POV-Ray group
Date: 29 Jun 1999 01:00:57
Message: <37785317.D02FFC47@giwersworld.org>
http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/modelling/supertoroid/

	The supertoriod is one I would find quite useful. In fact I had
been trying to figure out how to fake one before I ran across
this link.

	I can go the round ones with a lathe but not the others.

	Look at fourth row, second from right,suitably bounded, a pagoda
"roof."

--
<blink>------------------------------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artsii/

Finally up on 99/06/22

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

>         The supertoriod is one I would find quite useful. In fact I had
> been trying to figure out how to fake one before I ran across
> this link.

See the thread below from this group about this subject. It was discussed
in some detail.