POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Letter to Artists Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  A Letter to Artists (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: A Letter to Artists
Date: 19 Jun 1999 02:40:02
Message: <376b3b42@news.povray.org>
Not at all :)

--
Lance.

Ken wrote in message <376B07E3.8BCF7526@pacbell.net>...

>Lance Birch wrote:
>>
>> Was that an insult?
>
>Only if you resent maturity.
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob
Date: 19 Jun 1999 09:40:37
Message: <376B9D9B.7FF9CF69@aol.com>
Now how in the heck did that seem like a insult to you Lance! LOL
2 times your age in wisedom insulting?! Now I think I may be offended. But then I'm
unoffendable, so: nah nah na-na nah :b

(notice the unmistakeable immaturity there)

P.S. you can tell when my younger relatives are visiting by their personalities
rubbing
off on me. Oops... now there's a real insult I think.

Lance Birch wrote:

> Not at all :)
>
> --
> Lance.
>
> Ken wrote in message <376B07E3.8BCF7526@pacbell.net>...
> >

> >Lance Birch wrote:
> >>
> >> Was that an insult?
> >
> >Only if you resent maturity.
> >
> >--
> >Ken Tyler
> >
> >mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

(perhaps my reading abilities have degraded at the rate my wisedom has
increased ;)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Bob wrote in message <376B9D9B.7FF9CF69@aol.com>...
>Now how in the heck did that seem like a insult to you Lance! LOL
>2 times your age in wisedom insulting?! Now I think I may be offended. But
then I'm
>unoffendable, so: nah nah na-na nah :b
>
>(notice the unmistakeable immaturity there)
>
>P.S. you can tell when my younger relatives are visiting by their
personalities rubbing
>off on me. Oops... now there's a real insult I think.
>

>Lance Birch wrote:
>>
>> Not at all :)
>>
>> --
>> Lance.