POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Letter to Artists : Re: A Letter to Artists Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Letter to Artists
From: Bob
Date: 21 Jun 1999 00:14:11
Message: <376DBC10.65D6FD83@aol.com>
Yeah, however I had said it with an emphasis upon a ongoing "aging"; quote: aged
*another* 2 years :unquote. Just so I clarify this. You never know though, Lance could
have been impersonating a teenager all this time and really be a one year old (happy
1st
birthday then Lance!) with powers of mental capacity we can only imagine. Then again
maybe not.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe