POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Letter to Artists Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  A Letter to Artists (Message 3 to 12 of 32)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: A Letter to Artists
Date: 17 Jun 1999 21:38:45
Message: <37699FD9.E9595A24@pacbell.net>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> TonyB wrote:
>
> > The human craftsman mirrors the image of God as Creator.
>
> If my early scenes are an indication, then God the Creator is an infinite
> checkered plane.

If triangles had a God, He'd have three sides. - Old Yiddish proverb

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob
Date: 18 Jun 1999 01:01:25
Message: <3769D287.CD79849E@aol.com>
So much better to read something Pope John Paul has written or said than to see yet
another hand waving television appearence of his. Thankyou both.

Post a reply to this message