POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UVPov alpha 5.2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:33 EDT (-0400)
  UVPov alpha 5.2 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: UVPov alpha 5.2
Date: 9 Jun 1999 18:26:52
Message: <375EE98A.8A09E2B1@Kopp.com>
I've released a new alpha of UVPov.  Here's a quick look at the recent
changes.  Check the website for details

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

June 9, 1999 - alpha 5 update (5.2) - POV 3.1e editor now works

   1.POV 3.1e editor now works (at least as far as I've tested it).  :-)
   2.POV 3.1a editor still works, too.
   3.Automatic determination of range_divider (if you don't know what I'm
       talking about, then ignore this).
   4.New "save_file" and "load_file" commands in global_settings{photons{} }
        can save and load photon map data.
   5.Shortcuts ($ and %) for #declare and #local (e.g.  $a=100; instead of
        #declare a=100;)
   6.Some of the various changes in this version have not been well tested
        specifically the changes to #declare and #local), but if there are
        major problems I will fix them as quickly as possible.

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message