POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : UVPov alpha 5.2 : Re: UVPov alpha 5.2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UVPov alpha 5.2
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 11 Jun 1999 01:13:00
Message: <37609A33.2AD14A00@Kopp.com>
Like I said, the "#declare" stuff is quite untested (I just tested it on a
bunch of the scenes that come with pov, such as the fractal pyramid
macro test scene).  If anyone has a simple scene that won't parse in
UVPov, please send it to me and I will get it working.  Sorry for any
inconvenience.

-Nathan