POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : UVPov alpha 5.2 : Re: UVPov alpha 5.2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UVPov alpha 5.2
From: Phil Clute
Date: 11 Jun 1999 04:34:26
Message: <3760CBA4.D19297B6@tiac.net>
>Like I said, the "#declare" stuff is quite untested (I just tested it on a
>bunch of the scenes that come with pov, such as the fractal pyramid
>macro test scene).  If anyone has a simple scene that won't parse in
>UVPov, please send it to me and I will get it working.  Sorry for any
>inconvenience.
>
>-Nathan

The scene I have is over 1mb, it's a Rhino modeller output. The scene's
nothing special I'm just trying out Rhino, but if you want it I'll
send it to you. It's a very large mesh, I don't know if that has
something
to do with it.
Actually I get a similar result when I run uv_demo.pov

Phil
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.