POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm back! New and improved! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back! New and improved! (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: TonyB
Subject: I'm back! New and improved!
Date: 22 May 1999 16:31:50
Message: <3746F8E3.8C1325F9@panama.phoenix.net>
Hello everybody! I took my computer apart and hacked it back together
yesterday and early today. My Pentium 133 w/64MB is now my PentiumII 400
w/128MB SDRAM dream-machine!!! I could not believe the increase in the
rendering speed (POV being the 1st program i installed :)

Now I can complete the projects i could only dream of. You just wait!
I'll be back soon with really great stuff! =)

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

(Can someone tell me what Jar-Jar is saying?)

Post a reply to this message