POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Superpatch feature request Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch feature request (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Martin Magnusson
Subject: Superpatch feature request
Date: 17 May 1999 17:53:25
Message: <374081c5.0@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to do blurred refraction in the Superpatch (or any other
patch for that matter), like many clear plastics have, for example?

If not, I'd very much like to see that in a future version of the
superpatch. Do the ones who have contributed to the patch (wyzard?) think
that would be difficult to implement?

--
Martin Magnusson
e-mail: Mar### [at] studentuuse