POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YAS (Yet Another Survey) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  YAS (Yet Another Survey) (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Spider
Subject: YAS (Yet Another Survey)
Date: 27 Apr 1999 23:25:46
Message: <3726706B.6C3F32E5@bahnhof.se>
Well, I have to come in here somewhere, and this is a good starting point..

I'm looking for a good Newsreader, and I wanted to know what you are using and
where to get/find info about it..

Questions:

What OS are you using?

What newsreader?

Does it support threads?

Well, Please don't repeat a result, since I'm not after the statistics, but the
information.
My system:

OS:
	Win95
Reader:
	Netscape 4.5
Threads:
	Yes
...and...
OS:
	Linux
Reader:
	none
Threads:
	NO

the email adress in the reply-to field is valid, as is this newsgroup.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message