POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YAS (Yet Another Survey) : Re: YAS (Yet Another Survey) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YAS (Yet Another Survey)
From: Tom Melly
Date: 28 Apr 1999 16:01:29
Message: <37275b09.0@news.povray.org>
This is a repeat, but added some extra comments.

> Questions:
>
> What OS are you using?

Win95

> What newsreader?

Outlook (IE5)

> Does it support threads?

Yes

Other Notes:
Very good for views, searching, etc.
Can't seem to differentiate between a message body and attachment; get one,
get both.
A bit microsofty in that it keeps trying to anticipate what kind of
connection I want to make (I use two methods to connect to internet).
In various areas, manages the ol' Redmond trick of being both fiddly and
over-simplified, but on the whole I recommend it.
I have to say (shame!) I can also recommend IE5 - it's much faster than IE4,
seems lighter on resources, and you can save a web page, images and all, as
an archive-file or seperate files. (there is that invisible POV buttons bug
to cope with 'though).