POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YAS (Yet Another Survey) : Re: YAS (Yet Another Survey) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YAS (Yet Another Survey)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Apr 1999 08:11:42
Message: <3726EC9B.BBA6AA09@aol.com>
Win95b
Netscape Communicator 4.51 and WinVN
Yes for both

WinVN is for Windows (obviously) and freeware though commits you to a
file download if attachments are present and doesn't allow stopping once
started from what I know about it. I don't use it unless I need to track
a message down. Haven't figured a way to easily do that with NS
Communicator.
WinVN can be gotten at:

  ftp://ftp.ksc.nasa.gov/pub/winvn/

--