POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Render this! (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Markus Becker
Subject: Re: Languages!
Date: 20 Apr 1999 11:01:50
Message: <371C897D.88450B2F@zess.uni-siegen.de>
This is english-german and back. I think this is even better....

<babelfish>
**time-out** o.k., have I this real cool shrub with my forest thingy
form (by the use all
tree in a workstation). ** time out ** it will take
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSs (even emphasize) to
transfer it in d size of I require (for my desk 1024*768 AA) so if there
be everyone from
there ABILITY do it for me it become its large. I have BTW a PII 300mhz
64Mb,
therefore ARE, you it to know transfer a long, that. In the central time
I do not do a
160*120 a AA picture as an example. See binaries.images.
</babelfish>

Here, it even _reverses_ the meaning of one sentence:
"in the meantime I will do a...." becomes
"in the central time I do not do a...."

That's heavy stuff, I'll have to dry my pants no. <catching breath>

Where do all the *timeout**s come from?

Markus

Post a reply to this message