POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! : Re: POV Humor... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Humor...
From: Psychomek
Date: 30 May 1999 12:11:20
Message: <37515502.7156C74D@cyberhighway.net>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> In spanish!!! (Panamanian, to be exact.)
>

> Gracias.
>
> [Begin translation]

> como un ejemplo. Vea binaries.images.
> [End translation]
> [Begin re-translation]
> OK, made-I this bush really cool with my thingy of forests (putting all the
> trees in a place). Take-would-it YYYEEEAAARRRSSS (simply to accentuate) for
> rendering in the size that want-I (for my desktop 1024*768 AA). So if there
> is anyone there out that CAN do it for me, would-be-that grand. Between
> parenthesis, have-I one PII 300mhz 64Mb, so know-you that is-that a render
> long. In the meanwhile, will-do-I one 160*120 without AA as a example.
> See-you binaries.images.
> [End re-translation]
>
> What do you think?

Ok this is the retranslation to Linear Greek and then back....

OKMADEITHISBUSHREALLYCOOLWITHMYTHINGYOFFFORESTSPUTTINGALLTHETREESIN
APLACETAKEWOULDITYYYEEEAAARRRSSSSIMPLYTOACCENTUATEFORRENDERINGINTHE
SIZETHATWANTIFORMYDESKTOP1024768AASOIFTHEREISANYONETHEREOUTTHATCAN
DPITFORMEWOULDWOULDBETHATGRANDBETWEENPARENTHISIS
HAVEIONEPII300MHZ64MBSONNOWYOUTHATISTHATARENDERLONGINTHEMEANWHILE
WILLDOIONE160120WITHOUTAAASAEXAMPLESEEYOUBINARIESIMAGES
[End retranslating]

P.S. I left the Numbers in cause i don't remember what the greek letter to
number relation was......

P.P.S. and the caps are right... they didn't have lowercase letters,
punctuation, or spacing......

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)