POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I have returned Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  I have returned (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Subject: I have returned
Date: 30 Mar 1999 18:55:49
Message: <37016489.ECB34EB0@virginia.edu>
I am back from both the west coast and a hard drive crash.  I was able
to save most of my files, but right now I am in the process of bringing
everything back online..about to head off and reinstall POVRay.  Hope
things are better with everyone else.

Steve

Post a reply to this message

Welcome back Stephen. Did you leave a render going and it got stuck
between bits on the hard drive the moment you walked out the door or
something? j/k
So sorry for you about it.
Your message post here is probably one of the most casual descriptions
of such a thing I think I've ever seen.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe