POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I have returned : Re: I have returned Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have returned
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Mar 1999 22:59:02
Message: <37019D6B.CF89D504@aol.com>
Welcome back Stephen. Did you leave a render going and it got stuck
between bits on the hard drive the moment you walked out the door or
something? j/k
So sorry for you about it.
Your message post here is probably one of the most casual descriptions
of such a thing I think I've ever seen.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe