POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Screensaver "you know you have been raytracing too long when..." Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  POV Screensaver "you know you have been raytracing too long when..." (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Rune S  Johansen
Subject: POV Screensaver "you know you have been raytracing too long when..."
Date: 1 Apr 1999 19:00:08
Message: <37040888.0@news.povray.org>
Finally the POV Screensaver made by
Remco de Korte is ready.

It can be downloaded from this page:
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj/misc.htm

The screensaver shows random quotes
from the treat "you know you have been
raytracing too long when..."

The screensaver is part of The POV
Desktop Theme.
More information on the POV Desktop
Theme can be found on the address above.

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Crispen
Date: 1 Apr 1999 22:02:23
Message: <370432B1.7BF43043@hiwaay.net>
Rune S. Johansen wrote:

> Finally the POV Screensaver made by
> Remco de Korte is ready.
>
> It can be downloaded from this page:
> http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj/misc.htm

Thank you, Rune and Remco.  It's now -- well not *now* -- I'm
typing *now* -- my official screensaver.
--
Bob Crispen
cri### [at] hiwaaynet

Post a reply to this message